For this blog you have to list seven random things about yourself :) Here goes!
1. My sense of geography is atrocious. I don't know anything in my state, can't picture the U.S. map, and know maybe where ten other countries are. If ever there was a subject that could make me look like a valley girl, it's a geography one.
I feel your pain, Miss South Carolina.
2. I had to be held back in kindergarten (at Challenger) because I couldn't speak English. And now I'm trying to be a writer?
3. I still love unicorns. Who could possibly not love a unicorn?
The artist of that work can be found here, btw: http://ironshod.deviantart.com/
4. I got to swim with dolphins once. It was phenomenal.
5. Back in elementary school, my best friend (at the time) and I decided to pretend I was mute and only communicated through sign language when we met these two new girls. I made up hand signals and she would interpret them however she wanted. Best part? I think those kids totally bought it.
6. I'm one of those people who could lose their cell phone for a month and have only one missed call.
From my mother.
7. I loved the side ponytail growing up.
Wore one to middle school.
Not one of my best ideas.
Just loved that eighties style. Probably because I was a little obsessed with Teen Witch.
And just for more random:
I doth tag:
Alyssa J. Lewis :)